Here's the deal. I was reading The Ramblings of a Redneck Diva the other day only to find a mention of me. "Oh how nice, she mentioned me," was my first thought. Then I read a little further and she called me a chicken! I am not a chicken. She wanted to ask me five questions. I quickly hurled an email her way. I told her I'd answer her five questions, in fact, I'd even answer six. So here goes...
1. If you could change one habit or behavior about yourself, what would it be?
I would be a morning person. Morning seems like the best time to get things done, and for the life of me, I can't get up early. I am also pretty grouchy in the morning. Chaddy has figured out to just leave me alone.
2. What would be your ideal broadcasting job? Hometown newsgirl? Hollywood entertainment reporter? Tell us how you'd like to see yourself on the TV.
I would totally be a talk show host! I would want to host a David Letterman type show, not one of those creepy "how many guys did she sleep with paternity" shows. I think I would be way better than Rosie O'Donnell was, and she was pretty good.
3. You and your four closest friends are taking a weekend trip somewhere. Where do you go? What do you do while you're free and wild for the weekend? Tell us how the weekend would go.
First we would hop a plane to Cancun where we would be met at the airport by Rico, our Mexican chauffeur. Rico would whisk us away to our beach front bungalows. We would immediately put on our brand new thong bikinis (Hey, we've been working out! Besides this is a fantasy anyway.) and lay at the edge of the water. Jose, our butler, would bring us everything on a silver platter. We would lay in our beach chairs sipping tropical drinks by day and party in the clubs all night! Okay, so I really would never party in the clubs of Cancun! Seriously, I would go to Ireland. We would rent a car and drive the countryside. We would only stay in bed-and-breakfasts.
4. What is your favorite grownup book? (I know Diary of a Worm ranks pretty high on your list, but answer this question with a book that doesn't have pictures, lol)
Is it fair to ask a Kindergarten teacher's favorite book and put this no picture stipulation on it? I really like The Kennedy Curse. I also like Mole People. Gosh, I like Lance Armstrong's It's Not About the Bike too. Um, I also really like all of Nora Roberts' romance novels. I know, I know...how cheesy! I can't help it, they're a guilty pleasure!
5. If you had to choose between: bungee jumping, driving in a demolition derby, drag racing, parasailing or sky diving, which would you choose and why?
Okay, the easiest way for this one may be a process of elimination. Demolition derby and drag racing are out because I have some major issues with driving. I am a white knuckle ten and two driver just on the streets of Mudville! Sky diving is out for what I would hope would be a pretty obvious answer for most people. I would never ever want to jump out of an airplane! I like life. I have no desire to try to end it. I would most likely have a heart attack on the way down and die. Bungee jumping, again, I would probably have a heart attack and die on the way down. Why would anyone want to jump off of a bridge, cliff, whatever with a rubber band attached to them. I don't think that the fall would be as bad as the upward jerk. So, I guess I'm left with parasailing. I have actually wanted to do this for some time. I was all set to go when we were in Cancun last summer, but the hotel people told me it was too dangerous. I don't know about you, but when the Mexicans say something is dangerous I believe them. I mean, those people do anything! But, if I had to do something, it would be parasailing.
6. Would you rather slide down a 40 foot slide laced with razor blades into a vat of alcohol OR would you rather suck a dead man's nose until his chest caved in?
I get it. Do not tempt the Diva thy blogger. Never, under any circumstances ask for another question. Ugh! I hope that I am never actually faced with this choice. Goodness, I guess I would go with sucking the dead man's nose until his chest caved in. I mean, that's gross and all, but I would probably only be sick for a while. I'm guessing that the 40 foot razor blade slide would keep me hurting for a long time.